top of page


If you are looking for support and help with a missing child or child sex trafficking case, there are several resources and organizations available that can provide assistance and information.

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC): This organization provides a variety of services to help locate missing children and combat child sexual exploitation. Their hotline (1-800-THE-LOST) is available 24/7 to report a missing child or receive assistance and support.

Polaris: Polaris operates the National Human Trafficking Hotline (1-888-373-7888) which provides assistance and support to victims of human trafficking, including children. They also offer resources and training for those who want to help combat human trafficking.

International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC): ICMEC is a global organization that works to prevent child abduction and exploitation. They provide resources and information for families, law enforcement, and other professionals, and can assist with international cases.

The National Runaway Safeline: This organization provides assistance and support to runaway and homeless youth, including those who may be at risk of exploitation or trafficking. Their hotline (1-800-RUNAWAY) is available 24/7.

Child Welfare Information Gateway: This organization provides information and resources related to child abuse and neglect, including resources for reporting abuse and finding support services.

Department of Justice (DOJ) Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section: The DOJ offers resources and information related to child exploitation and obscenity crimes, including information about reporting child exploitation and accessing victim services.


The CyberTipline: This is a reporting mechanism operated by NCMEC for reporting online exploitation of children. The hotline (1-800-843-5678) is available 24/7.

The National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA): NOVA provides resources and support for victims of crime, including those who have experienced child sex trafficking or exploitation.

Local Law Enforcement: Contact your local law enforcement agency if you have information or concerns about a missing child or child sex trafficking case. They can provide assistance and connect you with relevant resources and organizations. Remember, if you suspect that a child is in immediate danger, always call 911 or your local emergency services.

bottom of page